- 54 people in total (Couples and Sharing)
- 25 singles (No sharing rooms)
- 36 singles (Some sharing rooms with twin singles)
Greystone Lodge has a large kitchen which is able to cater for large group events such as Special Birthday Parties, Weddings, Family Holidays, Corporate Strategy Sessions, Team Buildings or Board Meetings.
We have a fully licensed bar which we can stock for your function. No other alcohol can be brought to the function area if the bar is utilised. Please discuss your bar options with us, we are very flexible.
The Function Room can be setup in 5 different styles, (click here for a visual of the layouts):
- Classroom (Spacious), can seat 24;
- Classroom (Compact), can seat 48;
- Banquet, can seat 26;
- Horseshoe, can seat 24; and
- Cinema, can seat 48.
The following are available in the Function Room and included in your Venue Hire cost for the duration of your stay:
- Coffee/Tea Station
- Projector Screen
- Large Smart TV with HDMI cable
- Large White Board with Markers
- Flip Chart Board with Mini White Board Base (same size as flip chart)
- WiFi on MTN, available always except during Belfast Load-shedding
- Use of Restaurant Area
- Group Meals, dining area setup
- Regular cleaning and coffee station maintenance
- 2 x Braai Areas (one inside, one outside)
You are welcome to arrange your own team building events or we can plan them for you. There is plenty of open space at Greystone Lodge.
We offer a Greystone Tri-Challenge Team Building Event (Weather Dependent).
The Team Building Challenge can either be run by your team to promote leadership and communication skills or we can manage the event for you.
- Teams get split into 3 groups. Each team gets to complete each of the three challenges in a rotation basis, having one hour to complete each task (time varies dependent on size of teams). The timing factor is part of the challenge to see which team completes all tasks first. Best out of 3.
- Golf Driving Range – Smack your golf ball past a certain mark (could be specifically related to a Sales Target ie R50k targets per quarter, the ball must pass 50m mark etc).
- Archery – Shoot an arrow into a specific area on the Target where specific Words relating to your company have been placed, these will later be discussed in a group session. The word you pin with your arrow is your topic for discussion.
- Fly-Fishing – This one takes patience and practice. We will quickly demonstrate to the team how to Fly-fish if no-one knows how. If someone does know how, they will train the rest of the team. The team must catch at least one fish in the hour allocated. If no fish is caught, the task is forfeited after one hour. If two teams catch a fish, the team with the largest fish wins. The team will be given a scale to weigh the fish. The fish must not die.