Check in is from 2pm onwards
Check out is by 10am
Our check in and check out times are very flexible BUT please make
arrangements with us beforehand to avoid any grumpiness.
- We are a NON SMOKING venue. NO SMOKING in the chalets. Please smoke outside the chalet and use the stompie bucket provided. Please don’t throw your stompies in the garden or when you are walking around or fishing at the dam. Our Blesbok and Bunnies told us that they don’t like the taste of stompies.
- All the chalets are individually enclosed with fences. The project was completed in November 2021 so a lot of the photographs displayed on our website will show the units without fences. Please be assured each chalet has its own fence.
- Each chalet is fully stocked for self-catering purposes, the kitchen is stocked with cutlery and crockery, a gas stove and oven, standard size fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, pots and pans etc. There’s even a whisk and cheese grater. If you need any item that is not in your kitchen, please ask us and we will make a plan for you.
- We supply two towels per guest (one hand towel and one bath towel), bed linen and extra blankets in case it’s cold.
- The one and two bedroom chalets each have 1 bathroom while the larger unit has 2 bathrooms.
- There is a heater in each bedroom.
- Each chalet also has a portable fan.
- Each chalet has a lounge with indoor fireplace, we supply free firewood.
- We do not supply free Wi-Fi but do have 4 x MTN routers for rent at R200/stay. Signal not guaranteed due to loadshedding.
- TV’s have been installed in each unit except the Cottage. If you wish to watch TV, please bring your own streaming device to login with, each TV has an HDMI cable for you to use as they are not Smart TVs. Your personal DStv decoder will not work. Please chat to us if you are not sure about the TV setup.
- Each chalet has its own private garden and braai area with parking space for your vehicles.
- We recommend you bring charcoal to braai with as the wood burns quickly as well as camping chairs to sit around the fire as we have picnic benches on the stoep which are too heavy to move around.
Please send a WhatsApp to us to schedule Housekeeping Service on the morning that you’d like your chalet cleaned.
Service includes: Washing, drying and packing away all dirty dishes, making all beds and mopping kitchen and bathroom floors if necessary. The outside braai gets cleaned and the indoor log fireplace gets cleaned and restocked. Your wood stack also gets refilled with each service.