Check in is at 2pm
Check out is at 11am
- Each chalet is fully stocked for self-catering purposes, the kitchen is stocked with cutlery and crockery, a gas stove and oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, pots and pans etc.
- Watch this quick instruction video on how to light your gas stove.
- The chalets are not enclosed with fences except 1 x 1 bedroom and 1 x 2 bedroom unit. These are specifically reserved for dog-owners who prefer to have fenced units for their pets. The 3 bedroom chalet has an enclosed patio.
- We also supply two towels per guest (one hand towel and one bath towel), all bed linen and extra blankets in case it’s cold. Towels are refreshed after 3 day for long stays. Please hang your towels to dry in the bathroom.
- The one and two bedroom chalets each have 1 bathroom while the larger units have 2 bathrooms.
- There is a heater in each bedroom. Please switch these off during the day when not in use.
- Each chalet has its own private garden and braai area and parking space for your vehicles.
- Each chalet has a lounge with indoor fireplace, we supply free firewood but recommend you bring charcoal to braai with as the wood burns quickly.
- We have installed TV’s in each unit. If you wish to watch DStv, please bring your own device to login with, each TV has an HDMI cable for you to use as they are not Smart TVs. There is full DStv & Netflix available in the conference room.
STRICT COVID PROTOCOLS FOLLOWED
The smaller units (Chalet 1 to 7), one and two bedroom chalets, are R80 per service and the larger units (Chalet 8 & 9), three and four bedroom units are R160 per service. Service Fee will be added to your final invoice.
Service includes: Washing, drying and packing away all dirty dishes, making all beds and mopping kitchen and bathroom floors. The outside braai gets cleaned and the indoor log fireplace gets cleaned and restocked. Your wood stack also gets refilled with each service.
Please do not remove any bedding or blankets from the chalets
for use outside your chalet or on the grass, as they will get damaged.
Please ask Ildi or Terence on WhatsApp 072 149 8261 for a picnic blanket and/or plastic chairs, we have loads.