Life happens, Plans change. We understand that.
So, instead of cancelling your well-deserved holiday, we allow you to POSTPONE YOUR BOOKING, once, to a future date within 6 months.
Here’s our refund/cancellation policy a.k.a the fine print:
- One postponement only.
- New dates must be within 6 months from your cancellation date.
- New dates cannot be during any peak period ie public holidays. Have a look at our rates page for a list of peak periods.
- Should you cancel your already postponed booking, there will be no refunds.
- Credits on postponed bookings are forfeited ie if your paid amount exceeds the value of the new date’s accommodation, no refunds are given.
- No refunds on payment plans. If you request to pay your accommodation off over any period other than our standard payment request which is to pay your 40% deposit and balance before you check in, you automatically disqualify for refunds.
- Payment plans may not exceed 4 months and cannot be more than 6 months before check in date.
- Should you check in to the lodge and need to leave the property prior to check out date, for whatsoever reason, there will be no refunds or credits for future bookings.
- IF YOU CANNOT RESCHEDULE YOUR INITIAL BOOKING AND NEED A REFUND, HERE IS THE BREAKDOWN:
MORE THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE CHECK IN –
FULL REFUND OF AMOUNT PAID
LESS THAN 3O DAYS BEFORE CHECK IN –
40% REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID
LESS THAN 8 DAYS BEFORE CHECK IN –